- Candidate desirous of taking admission shall follow Admission Schedule which will be displayed on institution’s notice board and in website.
- Students shall purchase admission form and duly fill all the mandatory details signing in appropriate places. He ought to ensure that information furnished by him/her is correct.
- A final merit list shall be prepared after careful scrutiny of forms by Admission Committee.
- The selected students shall have to pay requisite fee within stipulated time, failing which his admission may stand cancelled.
- The admission rules and fee structure may change from time to time as per the directives of the university.
- College strictly follows all the rules and regulations in respect of admission of the girls as well as the students belonging to backward community.
- Students will be notified about any change in admission procedure or any information related to admission on institution’s notice board.
- Institution shall never grant admission on the basis of duplicate TC.
Depending on the availability of seats re-admission in the same class may be given on the payment of additional fee along with the prescribed fee for the said course. Students taking re-admissions will not be entitled to any kind of concession. Refusing re-admission is at the sole discretion of the Principal.
Cancellation of Admission:
The principal reserves the right to suspend, rusticate or debar any student found to be violating rules and regulations of the institution.
Necessary Documents for Admission:
- Original Income Certificate
- 2 Photocopy of Marksheet (X)
- Marksheet of XII
- 2 Photocopy of Marksheet (XII)
- Original Leaving Certificate
- 2 Photocopy of Leaving Certificate
- 2 Photocopy of Adhar Card
- 1 Photocopy of Caste Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if gap in education)
- 2 Photocopy of Bank Account Passbook
- GOI Scholarship Sanction Order (Original)
- Death Certificate (Optional, if Father is not alive)